As part of the registration process on the Site, Foodipedia.my may collect the following personally identifiable information about you: Name including first and last name, alternate email address, mobile phone number and contact details, postal code, demographic profile such as address and information about the pages on the site you visit/access, the links you click on the site, the number of times you access the page and any such browsing information.
You Agree and Confirm
- That in the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address or any other wrong information) any extra cost incurred by Foodipedia.my for redelivery shall be claimed from you.
- That you will use the services provided by the Site, its affiliates, consultants and contracted companies, for lawful purposes only and comply with all applicable laws and regulations while using and transacting on the Site.
- You will provide authentic and true information in all instances where such information is requested of you. Foodipedia.my reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by you at any point of time. If upon confirmation your details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), Foodipedia.my has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar you from using the Services and / or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
- That you are accessing the services available on this Site and transacting at your sole risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transaction through this Site.
- That the address at which delivery of the product ordered by you is to be made will be correct and proper in all respects.
- That before placing an order you will check the product description carefully. By placing an order for a product you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale included in the item’s description. You may not use the Site for any of the following purposes:
- Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material.
- Transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence or results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice.
- Gaining unauthorized access to other computer systems.
- Interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Site.
- Breaching any applicable laws;
- Interfering or disrupting networks or websites connected to the Site.
- Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
Copyright & Trademark
Foodipedia.my its suppliers and licensors expressly reserve all intellectual property rights in all text, programs, products, processes, technology, content and other materials, which appear on this Site. Access to this Website does not confer and shall not be considered as conferring upon anyone any license under any of Foodipedia.my or any third party’s intellectual property rights. All rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by or licensed to Foodipedia.my. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the permission of Foodipedia.my. You may not modify, distribute or re-post anything on this website for any purpose. The names and logos and all related product and service names, design marks and slogans are the trademarks or service marks of Foodipedia.my its affiliates, its partners or its suppliers. All other marks are the property of their respective companies. No trademark or service mark license is granted in connection with the materials contained on this Site. Access to this Site does not authorize anyone to use any name, logo or mark in any manner. References on this Site to any names, marks, products or services of third parties or hypertext links to third party sites or information are provided solely as a convenience to you and do not in any way constitute or imply Foodipedia.my, endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation of the third party, information, product or service. Foodipedia.my is not responsible for the content of any third party sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of material on such sites. If you decide to link to any such third party websites, you do so entirely at your own risk. All materials, including images, text, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, programs, music clips or downloads, video clips and written and other materials that are part of this Website (collectively, the “Contents”) are intended solely for personal, non-commercial use. You may download or copy the Contents and other downloadable materials displayed on the Website for your personal use only. No right, title or interest in any downloaded materials or software is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading or copying. You may not reproduce (except as noted above), publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell or participate in any sale of or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, any of the Contents, the Website or any related software. All software used on this Website is the property of Foodipedia.my or its licensees and suppliers and protected by Malaysian and international copyright laws. The Contents and software on this Website may be used only as a shopping resource. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display, or performance, of the Contents on this Website is strictly prohibited. Unless otherwise noted, all Contents are copyrights, trademarks, and/or other intellectual property owned, controlled or licensed by Foodipedia.my and are protected by Indian and international copyright laws. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement, and assembly) of all Contents on this Website is the exclusive property of Foodipedia.my and is also protected by Malaysian and International copyright laws.
Your use of content on the sites
- Foodipedia.my provides the Sites and the Interactive Services and all other applications and services on the Sites as a forum only. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Foodipedia.my is not and shall not be liable for any statements, representations, or Content provided by its users in any public forum on the Sites or any Social Sites, including without limitation through the Interactive Services. Any Content, if displayed, is displayed for entertainment and informational purposes only.
- More generally, Content posted via or on the Sites or any Social Sites including through the Interactive Services, is not controlled by Foodipedia.my. We cannot guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You understand that by using the Interactive Services, Foodipedia.my shall not be liable for any such Content.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Foodipedia.my will not be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, for (i) any errors or omissions in any Content; or (ii) any loss or damage (including, without limitation, personal injury or property damage) of any kind incurred as a result of any Content posted, emailed or otherwise transmitted via or to the Sites, Social Sites or through the Interactive Services.
- You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site or features that prevent or restrict use of any Content or enforce limitations on use of the Site or the Content. You may not interfere with or disrupt the Sites, or servers or networks connected to the Sites, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Sites, including by using any device, software or routine to bypass robot exclusion headers. Foodipedia.my reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Content. When using the Interactive Services, you may not disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to scroll faster than other users are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users’ ability to engage in real time exchanges.
Third party content and third party websites
- Foodipedia.my may provide content of third parties (“Third Party Content”) including links to the Social Sites and other third-party websites (collectively, “Third Party Websites”) as a service to those interested in this information. Foodipedia.my does not monitor, approve or have any control over any Social Sites or Third Party Content and the inclusion of Third Party Content including the Third Party Websites does not imply any association or relationship between Foodipedia.my and such third party.
- Foodipedia.my does not guarantee, endorse or adopt the accuracy or completeness of any Third Party Content or any Third Party Websites. Foodipedia.my is not responsible for updating or reviewing Third Party Content or Third Party Websites. You use Third Party Content and Third Party Websites at your own risk. You acknowledge and agree that Foodipedia.my is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from any Third Party Websites or the availability of any content on the linked sites. You further acknowledge and agree that Foodipedia.my shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any Third Party Websites. Third Party Content, including comments from third party users submitted to Foodipedia.my through the Interactive Services, do not necessarily reflect the views of Foodipedia.my.
Reservation of Rights
- Foodipedia.my reserves the right to modify, discontinue or disable the Sites or any part of the Sites at any time, either on a permanent or temporary basis.
- Foodipedia.my reserves the right, at any time, without notice and in its discretion, to terminate, suspend or restrict your use of the Interactive Services and the Sites and to block or prevent your future access to and use of the Interactive Services and the Sites.
- All provisions of these Terms that expressly survive termination or that by their nature are intended to survive such termination (including disclaimers and limitations of liability, all disclaimers of representations, warranties and conditions, and all statements recognizing Foodipedia.my and third party intellectual property rights) shall survive such termination.
- Foodipedia.my may access, preserve and disclose your account information and Content, including if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access, preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to:
- comply with legal process;
- enforce these Terms;
- respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third parties;
- respond to your requests for customer service or otherwise communicate with you;
- verify and process your personal or payment particulars; or
- protect the rights, property or personal safety of Foodipedia.my (and its employees), its users and the public.
- Foodipedia.my’s failure to enforce these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of these Terms, and such failure shall not affect the right later to enforce these Terms. We would still be entitled to our rights and seek remedies in any other situation where you breach these Terms.
- If at any time any clause or provision of these Terms shall be or shall become illegal, invalid or unenforceable in any respect, it shall be severed or modified to the extent necessary to make it valid, legal and enforceable. If such modification is not possible, the relevant clause or provision shall be deemed deleted. The legality, validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions of these Terms shall not be affected or impaired by any such modification or severance, and shall continue in force as if such illegal, invalid or unenforceable clause or provision was severed from these Terms.
Rights of Third Parties
- A person or entity who is not a party to these Terms shall have no right under the Malaysia Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act or any similar legislation in any jurisdiction to enforce any of these Terms.
Fraud protection program
- As part of our order processing procedures, we screen all received orders for fraud or other types of unauthorized or illegal activity. We reserve the right to refuse to process an order due to suspected fraud or unauthorized or illegal activity. If such is the case, we may reject your order or our Customer Service department may call you at the phone number you provided or contact you via your e-mail address to confirm your order. We also reserve the right to cancel any accounts or refuse to ship to certain addresses due to suspected fraud or unauthorized or illegal activity. We take these measures to protect our customers as well as ourselves from fraud or other unauthorized or illegal activity.
- Foodipedia.my reserves the right to conduct transaction verification processes, decline or cancel your order, reduce the quantity of your order and/or terminate your account without prior notice if these Terms are violated. You may receive a callback or email from our Customer Service conducting transaction verification related to an order.
- These Terms, and any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation, shall be governed in accordance with the law of Malaysia, without giving effect to any principles of conflict of laws.
- You agree that the courts of Malaysia shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of or in connection with these Terms or its subject matter or formation.
Refund/ cancellation policy
- Are the goods sold returnable?
We do not accept return after the goods are received by our customer. Please check that goods ordered are received in good condition upon delivery. However, in very rare situations where our products are found defective or expired, you may return the goods to us. For more information, please contact our customer service.
- How do I request for a refund?
If you ordered the wrong items, please contact our customer service within 3 days from your purchase. We will assess your case and provide refunds on valid requests.
- I realised that I have ordered the wrong items only when the good is delivered to me, can I request for an exchange?
Unfortunately, goods sold are not exchangeable. Kindly check your orders at the order summary page before checking out.Reasons below are not considered defective :
- Slight variations on product colour from website images.
- Slight product measurement variation.
- Minor item imperfections, such as small crack, minor shape deformity, etc.
- Self-inflicted damage to the item.
If your reason does not fall under any of the above, our sincerest apologies for sending you a defective item! Please take a snapshot of the faulty area and send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our customer service with your order number. We will inform you on the next steps once we assess the issue.
Please note, postage will be reimbursed for items deemed defective/incorrect. A replacement will only be given for faulty items.